Who would play on this flute?
The Azumi AZ2 range are an ideal step-up flute for a student looking for an instrument that will just give them a bit more response. It has many of the characteristics of the Altus, as Azumi are manufactured by the same company.
The Azumi series represents a commitment to preserving traditional features in the making of modern instruments. The hand work that goes into each Azumi Flute rivals that of the most expensive instruments in the world.
- Open Hole or closed hole
- Offset G key keys (optional)
- Split E mechanism (optional)
- Handcut Altus Z-cut 95.8% Britannia headjoint.
- French style keys with pointed arms
- Silver-plated body keys and mechanisms
- Deluxe French case and cover