Featuring the dampening mechanism of the Adams Artist and Concert Series and the height adjustable Voyager Frame, the Adams Soloist Vibraphone has multiple features that make it an excellent choice for intermediate students and gigging professionals. The Soloist Series has graduated bars that are slightly smaller than the Artist and Concert Series, but still resonate and project with a full, large sound. The Soloist is the only Adams vibraphone model to include a low E as part of its 3.1 octave range. Lightweight and portable, the Soloist Series quickly and easily disassembles for transport.
Motor not included. Supplied with silver finished bars.
- Pitch: A = 442Hz
- New Alpha tuning system creates the most in-tune, open, and resonant keyboard available.
- 3.1 Octaves (E3 – F6) of 50-38mm Aluminium bars now available in both gold and silver finishes. Extended Range Low E is excellent for jazz.
- The spring tension mechanism provides precise adjustment of damper bar and foot pedal pressure. The spring is easily accessible and adjustable from light to firm pedal action depending on the player’s preference.
- Adjustable height rails and damper bars allow for fine tuning of the dampening pressure applied against the bars.
- Voyager and Field Frame System options easily adjust to the player’s height.
- Field Frames include an accessory bar for multi-percussion setups.
- Vinyl wrapped rails and powder coated resonators for durability.
- Resonators feature welded construction, and are suspended from the frame on rubber isolation mounts, eliminating the possibility of any mechanical noise or vibration.
- Optional wide dampener pedal.
- Includes drop cover and 1 pair of VR3 mallets.
- Soft Bag sets and flight cases are available for protection during transport.