The Adams Soloist Xylophone Series offers many choices of practical, high quality instruments. With choices of Honduras Rosewood, Light Rosewood, and Zelon Bars, octave or quint tuning standards, and Voyager or Endurance Field Frames, there is an affordable, excellent instrument for all ensembles.
The Adams XS2LV40 Soloist Xylophone has a 4 Octave range (C4 – C8), Light Rosewood bars, and a Voyager frame. It includes a drop cover and one pair of XB6 mallets.
- Graduated Adams Light Rosewood bars (43 – 38.5 mm) in 4 octaves – Octave tuned
- Pitch: A = 442Hz.
- Octave tuning has its first overtone at two octaves above the fundamental for a clear and brilliant sound, and is popular mostly in Europe.
- Voyager Frame with ingenious height adjustment system allows one person to adjust the height easily and very precisely to a comfortable playing position.
- Lightweight resonators featuring a 2-position height adjustment for pitch and tone control.
- Vinyl wrapped rails and powder coated resonators give durability.
- Hinged resonators and rails, a 2-piece crossbar, and the inventive frame make tear down and transportation easy.
- Durable 100 mm lockable swivel casters allow easy movement.
- Optional Endurance Field Frame for the demands of outdoor performance ensembles. The extra-large wheels and oversized frame easily navigate outdoor terrain.
- Includes drop cover and 1 pair of XB6 mallets.