The Prestige 2051 and 2052 euphoniums feature the main tuning slide trigger system and unique lead pipe design and are the instruments of choice for many of the world’s professional soloists and band players alike. With the creation of the Prestige models, the combination of the redesigned valve group assembly, the new lead pipe, and the adjustable main tuning slide trigger means that the tuning is now totally controllable, giving the musician everything they need to play with perfect intonation in any circumstance, be it with piano, brass, wind band, or orchestra.
The sheer number of tonal possibilities is immense with you the performer always in control. The 2051 with its slightly smaller bell produces a beautiful sound that takes a little less air to fill, and its compact sound has won it many devotees. The bell size is the only difference between the 2051 and 2052 but at Besson we like to offer the performer choice, so you can find the Prestige euphonium that is just perfect for you. The powerful pedal tones and centred yet clear high tones mark the extremes of this remarkable instrument’s capabilities, yet it is the range of expressive tone in the medium register which is perhaps its most endearing characteristic.
- Key :Bb
- Bell :11″ yellow brass
- Bore :.590
- Waterkeys :3
- Valves :4 compensating valves (3+1)
- Weight :10lb 4oz
- Finish :Clear lacquer or bright silverplate
- Features :Removable music lyre, removable water catcher, main tuning slide trigger, left hand thumb action, gold-plated finger buttons, caps, trigger and waterkeys
- Options :
- BE2051-1G :11″ bell, Clear lacquer finish
- BE2051-2G :11″ bell, Bright silverplate finish
- BE2052-1G :12″ bell, Clear lacquer finish
- BE2052-2G :12″ bell, Bright silverplate finish