The Sovereign 928 cornet has been the established benchmark against which all top line cornets are measured. Both amateur and professional players adore this instrument with its rich open sound, giving every cornet section a singing vibrant sound that makes bands so exciting to listen to.
Steps are continually taken to improve its already superior build quality. Many of the world’s leading brass bands choose and trust the Besson Sovereign cornet.
- Features :Shepherd’s crook, 1st and 3rd valve slide triggers
- Outfit :Hard wood-shell burgundy form-fitted case, lyre, micro-fibre cloth, Alliance mouthpiece, valve oil
- Finish :Clear lacquer or silver-plated
- Models :
- BE928G-1 :Clear lacquer finish
- BE928G-2 :Silver-plated finish
- BE928GT-1-0 :Main tuning slide trigger, clear lacquered finish
- BE928GT-2-0 :Main tuning slide trigger, silver-plated finish
- Key :Bb
- Bore :.466″ / 11,84 mm
- Bell :Hand-hammered gold brass 4.88″ / 124 mm
- Valves :3 Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys :2 lever-style forged
- Weight :2 lb, 7oz / 1100g