The Vintage clarinet was developed and perfected by René Lesieux in 1996. René Lesieux was a Master instrument maker with Buffet Crampon for
more than 40 years.
The Vintage, as its name implies, brings to mind the influences and colours of the 1950s.
Today it is widely appreciated for its fluid and focused tone, and its homogeneity and ease of response.
- Key :A
- Pitch :440Hz
- Body :Stained African blackwood
- Bore :Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons :Metal-capped
- Barrels :2.55 and 2.59
- Keys :18
- Rings :6
- Thumb rest :Adjustable
- Eb lever :Standard
- Keywork finish :Silver plated
- Keywork and mechanics :Forged keys, copper and silver
- Springs :Needle and flat blue springs
- Pads :100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork
- Supplied in double case