The Premiere PAS380V has the refined design, build quality, and tone that is more often associated with more expensive ‘professional’ instruments.
Effortless, Vintage Sound
The Conn-Selmer Premiere Alto Saxophone offers a sound similar to older styles of saxophone. It has been designed with a slightly higher resistance through the neck and body allowing for responsive airflow through the whole instrument. As well as this, it also offers huge versatility and reacts well to any playing style. The unlacquered finish on this saxophone provides a vintage look that is becoming very popular among many professional players.
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Finish: Unlacquered, Vintage with Engraved Bell
- Adjusting Screws: Front F G#, Right Hand Stack and Low C
- Thumb Rest: Metal, Adjustable
- Pads: Treated Leather with Metal Resonators
- Key: Eb
Please note: Due to the unique manufacturing process used to create the finish, your model may vary slightly in colour.