Miyazawa Flutes are a popular choice in the professional world of flute players. They are fantastic, free-blowing flutes, with a lovely bright sound. The Type One is one of their top models with the Brögger System mechanisms. The Brögger System gives the following benefits:
- Efficient and more responsive key action;
- Less wear for increased stability and longevity;
- Thumb post located in an out-of-the-way position for smoother, more secure playing;
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
- Type 1 model
- Fully handmade .958 “Britannia” headjoint and body
- MZ-10 cut headjoint with .990 high purity riser
- Fully handmade .925 solid mechanism
- Drawn tone holes
- Open hole (we can arrange plugs for this instrument)
- Offset G
- Split E mechanism and C footjoint
- 0.45 tubing thickness
- French-style ‘pointed’ key-arms
- Brögger System Mechanism
This particular instrument is in good condition.
Comes complete with case.
All of our second-hand instruments get thoroughly checked in our workshop. The amount of work varies from instrument to instrument, and so may not take place immediately.
If you are interested in any of our second-hand instruments please get in touch so that we can ensure any necessary work has been carried out.