The “Reference” Alto exhibits a strong personality for an instrument of such modern design and manufacture, and each musician will recognise the original “Mark VI” feeling. Acoustics, ergonomic features and aesthetics evoke the spirit of this celebrated model :
- Acoustics, ergonomic features and aesthetics recall the spirit of this famous model:
- rich, round tone colour,
- very centered blowing and exceptional tuning balance,
- compact and precise keywork,
- comfortable handling,
- a specific finish with a fine engraving and dark lacquer.
- Key: Eb
- Range: High F#
- Thumb rest: multidirectional, in metal.
- Leather pads, plastic booster
- Supplied with Sprit 184 Mouthpiece and Reference Case
- DGG Dark gold lacquer (honey-gold) – reference engraving (only alto reference 54)
- PAO Passive (vintage look) – no engraving