Latest model in the range, the “Series III” alto saxophone is part of the “Selmer sound” tradition: open and centered, it offers the musician pure playing pleasure. Capable of responding to the slightest inflection of breath, it allows each person the chance to express oneself in complete freedom.
Perfectly balanced overall tuning (octave ratios) and a remarkably staged upper register, with the double C sharp mechanism, are compelling features of the “Series III”. Its acoustic, mechanical and ergonomic qualities make it a first-class instrument, one that is superbly suited to the needs and uses of our time.
The Selmer S80 C* mouthpiece has achieved an unprecedented level of popularity and is widely regarded as the reference mouthpiece of today. It is characterised by its very warm grained broad and full toned sound.
- Key: Eb
- Range: High F#
- Double C# mechanism
- Multidirectional metal thumb rest
- Leather pads, metal booster
- Supplied with Selmer light-case (see image)
- GG Gold lacquer with Jubilee engraving
- AG Silver-plated throughout with Jubilee engraving
- NG/GO Black lacquer body, with gold lacquer keys. Jubilee engraving
- BGG/GO Brushed gold lacquer body with gold lacquer keys. Jubilee engraving