A quality step-up for those upgrading from their first sax.
Launched in January 2011 the Trevor James SR alto has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World including players such as Andy Sheppard. Using the hand built professional Signature Custom models as the template, the SR instruments have taken on many of the mechanism and crook features that were previously only available to professional players. The results are very free blowing alto saxophones with rich tonal characteristics.
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Additional adjusting screws for finer playing adjustments
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap.
- Gold lacquer
- Black frosted, black keywork
- Bronze body, gold lacquer keywork
- Black body, gold lacquer keywork