Initially designed and conceived in 1993, our aim with the original Horn saxophone was to manufacture a new range of saxes to fit into the distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone category without compromising quality.
Launched at the Musikmesse Frankfurt 1994, the Horn saxophones quickly became popular around World with its ease of sound production, excellent build quality and an affordable price tag.
We understand the importance of the Trevor James ‘Horn’ Classic models of 2012 staying faithful to the design objectives of the original Horn (1993), demonstrating perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable!
- Free blowing
- Updated crook design
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- High quality TJ mouthpiece
- High quality neck strap
- Ligature and cap
- Lightweight contoured carry case with backpack straps
- Ideal for the new player
- Gold lacquer body and mechanism.
- Black frosted with black keywork
- Black body with Gold lacquer keywork