The 925 silver tube Trevor James Virtuoso flute is designed for the serious flute player who requires a colourful, deep timbre with a wide tonal range. Also available with a Grenadilla wooden lip and complete wooden head options. A stunning flute with 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube with silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two crowns (1 x Yellow Pear wood and 1 x heavy silver-plated).
- 925 silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube
- Responsive headjoint design.
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Solid heavy weighted engraved crown
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Wooden cleaning rod
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
925 silver CT cut headjoint,Heavy-weighted engraved crown, 925 siliver body tube, Silver-plated pointed key arm mechanism, Open hole key mechanism, Drawn Tone holes, A+442 pitch, Wooden case, Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap, E Mechanism, Offset G Key. C Foot