The Yamaha YX-135 is a 3 1/2 octave (f1 – c5) standard xylophone. It is an excellent quality instrument, with padauk bars and streamlined features, at an affordable price. It is perfect for limited budgets, beginner percussionists, and educators who need a compact instrument.
The bars are carefully selected and matched for superb tonal clarity and resonance. The resonators have a brushed tan finish with cutaway design, and only essential accidental resonators are included.
- 3 1/2 octave range (f1 – c5)
- Pitch: A = 442Hz
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential accidental resonators reduces overall instrument size and weight for easy transport and storage
- Durable frame has lower crossbar support, and angle brace in the low end maintains stability
- Folding leg frame design allows compact storage and transport
- Casters lock on player side; locks are easy to reach and secure the instrument during play