Selmer (Paris) Series III Jubilee Tenor Saxophone
With the series III tenor, the Selmer legend continues: incorporating numerous qualities from previous models, it exerts itself with a sound and dynamic range that make it the instrument of the greats.
Acoustically, the series III tenor is a particular versatile instrument, allowing the musician to explore a multiplicity of sound colours according to concept and material. A real pleasure to play, with a generous lower register and easy sub-tones, its excellent response, striking pitch and balanced ergonomics will create a close relationship between musician and instrument, an essential condition for musical expressiveness.
- Key: Bb
- Range: High F#
- Adjustable Plastic Thumbrest
- Blue Steel Needle Spring
- Leather pads, metal booster
- Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Supplied with S80 C* Mouthpiece and Light Case
- GG - Gold lacquer
- AG - Silver plate
- NG/GO - Black lacquer body & gold lacquer keys
- BGG/GO - Brushed gold lacquer and gold lacquered keys