BAM Microfibre Pullthrough Swab for Tenor Saxophone
Specially designed for best performances and easy cleaning of the instrument, this Bam l'original swab is made of 4 triangular flaps. A long and flexible ribbon runs through the swab with a weight sewn in its top end to guide the swab into the instrument. This top end is sewn in such a way to avoid scratches on the bore.
BAM swabs are made from high-quality microfibres enhanced with Silver-Nano technology
- Very fast drainage of accumulated humidity.
- Optimum drying of the instrument.
- Unequalled varnish-friendly cleaning.
- Quick drying of the microfibres after use, protecting the product from fungus and growth of bacteria.
- Easy cleaning with soap and water. The properties granted by the Silver-nano treatment won't be affected.