Trevor James 10xP Flute Outfit
- Trevor James 10XP Flute outfit. Formerly the TJ10x.
- Straight Head with Shaped Lip Plate and Riser made of '925' Silver.
- Now benefitting from an improved design and premium features!
This wonderful ‘first’ flute for the new player or those returning to the instrument after a few years away, is now benefiting from design improvements that, up to now, have been exclusively reserved for Trevor James ‘Privilege’, ‘Chanson’ & ‘Virtuoso’ step-up and professional flute models.
The 10XP flute has a specially shaped lip plate & riser that gives the new, or returning player, the benefit of having an immediate & free blowing sound, especially in the lower tonal range. Plus, the ‘925’ silver delivers a warmer sound and an extended range of tonal possibilities.
The lower notes are notoriously hard for the new player as it involves most if not all keys being depressed, so the air stream is at times, is right down at the bottom end of the flute. This ‘Shaped’ lip - unique to the TJ 10XP - opens up the lower register and gives a huge advantage over other student flutes because it’s not only easier to play in general, but it’s actually easier to get a great tone too.
- Straight silver-plated headjoint
- '925' Silver Lip Plate and Riser
- Specially shaped TJ Lip Plate and Riser
- Triple-layer coating: Two layers of Silver-plating on Copper Coated body tube
- Pointed Key Arm Mechanism - The only student flute to feature this!
- E Mechanism,
- C Foot.
- Drawn tone holes,
- A+442 pitch,
- Wooden case,
- Fleece-lined case cover with shoulder strap