Our prize draw has now ended - thank you to everyone who entered.
There were 874 entries to the prize draw and the lucky winner was John Blick from Rothesay, Isle of Bute whose email address was drawn using a random selection tool.
The Wind Section is celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, we've teamed up with Yamaha to offer you the chance to win a fantastic prize bundle that includes . . .
- The Promoter of this promotional prize draw is The Wind Section Ltd, 11-13 Cumberland Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6RT. Contact for the Promoter in respect of this promotion is firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Enter
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or older, except employees of The Wind Section & Yamaha, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter, the Participant needs to submit their name and email address via the entry form before the closing date and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- A maximum of one entry per Participant (as represented by email address) will be included in the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is Monday 4th December 2023 and the closing date & time of the prize draw is 23:59 on Saturday 23rd December 2023. Entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
Winner & Prize
- One winner will be chosen from all email addresses submitted by random draw on Sunday 24th December 2023.
- The prize bundle includes a £500 voucher to spend on any new Yamaha brass or woodwind instrument from The Wind Section, a one-to-one lesson with a Yamaha artist and a Yamaha merchandise bundle.
- The voucher is valid to redeem against any new Yamaha brass or woodwind instrument subject to supplier availability.
- The one-to-one lesson may be in-person or online depending on the geographic location of the winner and the availability of the Yamaha artist.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be contacted on Sunday 24th December using the email addresses submitted in their entry and will also be announced on The Wind Section Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The winner will be sent their £500 voucher within 7 days of being announced and this will be emailed using the email address submitted in their entry.
- The one-to-one lesson will be arranged directly by Yamaha who will contact the winner within 28 days.
- The voucher can be used online at www.thewindsection.com or in our Edinburgh shop at 11-13 Cumberland Street, Edinburgh EH3 6RT.
- The voucher will be valid until 23:59 on Tuesday 31st December 2024.
Data Protection and Publicity
- If you are a winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name as the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purpose.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- To the extent permitted by law the Promoter shall have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the allocation or use of the prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outwith its control.
By submitting your entry to the prize draw, the entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.