Besson BE2050G Prestige Tenor Horn
The Prestige 2050 tenor horn is still the market leader in tenor horn design.
The addition of the main tuning slide trigger is just one of the superb new developments that makes this horn such a winner. Recent modifications to the lead pipe and the ergonomics of the trigger position have ensured the Prestige will satisfy all its devotees. Its luxuriant, opulent tone helps blend both sides of the brass band together.
This horn has an array of tonal possibilities, from the softest whispering pianissimo, through broad mezzo dynamics to the strongest fortissimos, never sacrificing tonal beauty and elegance. The finish to the Prestige horn with its elegant gold trimmings set against bright silver plating (optional) is an added feature, meaning it looks as good as it sounds.
- Key: Eb
Bell: 8" Hand-hammered Gold brass bell
Valves: Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys: 3 lever-style, forged
Bell: Hand made in Gold brass, 2 pieces
Case: Deluxe hard wood-shell with shoulder straps and external accessory pouch
Accessories: Lyre, micro-fibre cloth, Alliance mpc, valve oil, heavy caps and finger buttons
- Main tuning slide trigger (left hand middle finger action)
- Gold-plated finger buttons, caps, triggers, and waterkeys
- BE2050-1G: Clear lacquer finish
- BE2050-1G: Yellow brass bell, clear lacquer finish
- BE2050-2G: Yellow brass bell, silver-plated finish