John Packer JP377 Sterling EEb Tuba
Featuring a professional level specification, The JP377 Sterling is constructed from high grade brass (80:20) ensuring the instrument is both durable whilst improving sound quality. The large 19" bell also helps contribute towards an improved sound quality and increased acoustic projection. The instrument features a carefully configured fully compensating system ensuring that accurate tuning and and alternate fingering is possible.
The JP377 Sterling comes supplied with a Dennis Wick mouthpiece and hard moulded plastic case with wheels. These impact tested hard cases ensure your precious instrument is kept safe whilst providing ease of mobility with hard wheels and an ergonomically placed handle.
All JP Instruments are covered by a comprehensive 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note this does not cover aesthetic or finish faults. For full terms & conditions visit the JP Musical Instruments website.
- Key: Eb
- Bell: 19" High Grade 80:20 Brass Bell
- Valves: 3+1 Piston Valves
- Waterkeys: 4
- Finishes: Lacquer (JP377 Sterling), Silverplate (JP377S Sterling)
- Additional features: Sterling design and leadpipe, compensating system, bell ring
- Supplied with: Denis Wick Mouthpiece, Lightweight case, Ultra-Pure maintenance kit