JP045 Alto Saxophone
7 finishes available.
The JP045 is a fantastic starter model Eb Alto Saxophone which, through an extensive period of research and development, has achieved a level of performance usually reserved for instruments much more expensive. This new design JP instrument is solidly built and durable, standing the test of time in many UK education establishments. The JP045 has garnered much praise from many experts within the industry who have described it as "a professional standard instrument" and as playing "better than most saxes that cost ten times as much and outclasses anything else in a similar price range."
The instrument also features many high specification elements such as an underslung 8ve mechanism, blue steel springs and a high F# and front F keys. Well crafted, the instrument is durable and robust with a fully ribbed construction and a double spine on B & C. Italian leather pads and resonator pads are equipped as standard.
The JP045 is supplied with everything that is needed to get a new player started. The instrument is supplied with a JP Mouthpiece, lightweight case and starter accessory pack including mouthpiece cap, ligature and JP reed. The case is well designed to be robust yet lightweight and to provide as much protection to your instrument as possible. It is equipped with backpack straps and a comfortable shoulder strap as standard and also includes a small storage pocket accessible from the outside suitable for storing small accessories and sheet music.
- Underslung 8ve mechanism - For reliability
- Floating plate design for little finger (LH) cluster - Aids fast movement
- Full ribbed construction - For strength, durability and extra resonance
- 'Abalone pearls - To enhance appearance
- Italian leather pads - More waterproof so more reliable
- Blue steel springs - Rust resistant with better tension memory
- Double spine on B & C - For strength and reliability
- Resonator pads - For enhanced projection and tonal depth
- Adjustable thumb rest - Increasing player comfort
- Adjustable back stops - For easier adjustment and faster servicing
- G#/Bb & F/F# independent adjustment - Adds strength and rigidness and reliability
- Lyre box - For marching
- Mechanism includes: High F#, Front F
- Gold lacquer
- Rose brass
- Black lacquer with Gold plated keywork
- Black lacquer with Silver-plated keywork