Leblanc LAS711 Alto Saxophone
The Leblanc LAS711 professional alto saxophone marks the next generation of saxophones designed after the professional line of French saxophones.
- Rich, resonant, projecting tone
- Hand-adjusted for light and fast key action
- F vibration dampening bar and C# correction mechanism
- Modern ergonomics and sturdy key work
- Elegant hand engraving
- Available in either Dark Lacquer (LAS711DL) or Aged Brass (LAS711AB) finish
The LAS711 saxophone has rich, mature tonal complexity and features post to rib to body construction from premium yellow brass. The F vibration dampening bar and C# correction mechanism, combined with a hand- adjusted neck, Pisoni Pro pads, and a one-piece, hand-hammered bell, set the LAS711 apart as a true leader in its class.
Meticulous hand craftsmanship of the Leblanc 711 alto includes a proprietary 3-phase tone hole leveling process for precisely level tone holes for long-lasting pad seating and stability, balanced blue steel needle springs to create a light and fast key action fitting to the Leblanc brand, and tailored ergonomics to facilitate fast and demanding technical passages.
711 series saxophones are adorned with gorgeous hand engraving and include a premium, protective case with backpack straps and storage areas. Every Leblanc saxophone is professionally set up, play-tested, and adjusted to ensure each saxophone is received in optimal playing condition to help the saxophonist continue confidently in their musical journey.
With history dating back to 1750, Leblanc has been known for manufacturing some of the highest-quality musical instruments in the world. Combining tradition with innovation, Leblanc continues to advance saxophone manufacturing.
- Key: E-flat
- Fully-ribbed body construction
- Professional, hand-adjusted neck
- Auxiliary keys: high F#, front F
- F vibration dampening bar
- C# correction mechanism
- Blue steel springs
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Rocking table mechanism
- Power forged keys
- Adjustable metal thumb hook
- Hand engraved
- Lightweight backpack-style case
- Brilhart premium mouthpiece
- Dark Lacquer (LAS711DL) or Aged Brass (LAS711AB) finish