Leblanc LBS711 Baritone Saxophone
The Leblanc LBS711 professional baritone saxophone marks the next generation of saxophones designed after the professional line of French saxophones.
- Rich, resonant projecting tone
- Hand-adjusted for light and fast key action
- 4-point bell brace and double-arm low C, B, and B flat keys
- Modern ergonomics and sturdy key work
- Elegant hand engraving
- Available in either Aged Brass (LBS711AB) or Dark Lacquer (LBS711DL) finish
The LBS711 saxophone has rich, mature tonal complexity and features post to rib to body construction from premium yellow brass. The 4-point bell brace, triple strap ring, and double-arm low C, B, and B flat, combined with a hand-adjusted neck, Pisoni Pro pads, and a one-piece, hand- hammered bell set the LBS711 apart as a true leader in its class.
With a range from low A to high F#, the Leblanc baritone saxophone boasts power-forged keys and longer rods made of nickel silver to ensure consistent and durable performance. Leblanc’s meticulous hand craftsmanship includes a proprietary 3-phase tone hole leveling process for precisely level tone holes for long-lasting accuracy and stability. Carefully adjusted blue steel needle springs establish a light and fast key action fitting to the Leblanc brand.
The 711 series baritone saxophone is adorned with gorgeous hand engraving and includes
a premium, protective case with wheels and storage areas. Every Leblanc saxophone is professionally set up, play-tested, and adjusted to ensure each saxophone is received in optimal playing condition to help the saxophonist continue confidently in their musical journey.
With history dating back to 1750, Leblanc has been known for manufacturing some of the highest-quality musical instruments in the world. Combining tradition with innovation, Leblanc continues to advance saxophone manufacturing.
- Key: E-flat
- Range: Low A to high F sharp
- Fully ribbed body construction
- Professional, hand-adjusted neck
- Auxiliary keys: high F#, front F
- 4-point bell brace
- Triple strap ring
- Double-arm low C, B, and B flat keys
- Blue steel springs
- Pisoni pads with metal resonators
- Rocking table mechanism
- Power forged keys
- Adjustable metal thumb hook
- Hand engraved
- Premium case with wheels
- Premium mouthpiece
Aged Brass (LSS711AB) or Dark Lacquer (LSS711DL) finish