Leblanc LCL411S Serenade II Bb Clarinet
The new Leblanc Serenade II is the result of combining Leblanc’s rich history of instrument manufacturing dating back to 1750, with the most modern, cutting edge technology available. Featuring eye catching Grenadilla wood of the highest quality which undergoes their unique multistage ageing and machining process, precision engineered cold forged key-work and, most importantly, a beautiful rich sound, the Leblanc Serenade is the perfect instrument for every aspiring Clarinetist.
The Serenade II also features metal tenon caps to reinforce and protect the wood and a new proprietary bore polishing process which increases the playing response and projection. With great innovations in tone hole placement to give an even sound, resistance, and intonation across the range of the instrument, the Serenade II is a clarinet that easily plays at the level of instruments double its price.
With history dating back to 1750, Leblanc has been known for manufacturing some of the highest quality clarinets in the world. Combining tradition with innovation, Leblanc continue to advance clarinet manufacturing.
- Aged Grenadilla Wood which undergoes a unique and multistage ageing and machining process
- Rich, Dark Sound with very even response across registers 64 and 66mm Barrel included
- Strong and Durable Key-work available Nickel or Silver plated
- Highest Quality aged Grenadilla Wood
- Complex Bore design
- 64 and 66mm barrels included
- Available either Nickel or Silver Plated (LCL401N) or (LCL411S)
- Nickel Silver Cold-forged Key-work
- Available with Left hand ‘E-Flat’ Key (LCL411SE)
- Low ‘E’ Reinforcement bar
- Left hand ‘F/C’ Adjustment Screw
- Metal Tenon Caps
- Inline Trill Keys
- Valentino Pads
- Leblanc Mouthpiece
- Leblanc Case, Hard front, canvas side and back
View all Leblanc Clarinets
View all Bb Clarinets