Pearl Quantz F665E Flute (Closed Hole Keys)
The Pearl Quantz Forza 665E is an attractive flute with a solid sterling silver advanced headjoint.
- Solid silver straight "Forza" headjoint with silver-plated nickel silver body, C-footjoint & mechanism
- Off-set G-key eases the posture when playing the flute
- Split-E mechanism that allows for secure attacks and smooth slurs to the third octave E
- French-pointed ergonomic key design for comfort and style
- Handmade "Forza" Headjoint combines a light response, precise articulation, a wide spectrum of tone colours and a big dynamic range
The Pearl Quantz Forza 665E is an attractive flute which produces a warm sound and a rich overtone spectrum. The flutes in the 665-series feature a solid silver headjoint with a nickel silver plated body, footjoint and mechanism, giving the flute its shine and at the same time protecting the material from corrosion.
Quantz flutes are provided with French pointed arms as well, both increasing the stability and enhancing the quality of the mechanism, a unique feature amongst student flutes.
You can choose between open and closed keys with all the flutes in the Quantz series. Open keys require a more accurate finger technique, which will benefit the precision of flute playing. Pearl's patented Pinless Mechanism ensures the stable connection of the mechanism and prevents it from corrosion and the one-piece core bar construction results in more playing comfort and less wear of the mechanism.