Trevor James 10XP Curved Head Flute
Trevor James 10XP Flute outfit.
- Curved and Straight Head with 'Free-Blowing' Shaped Lip Plate
The Best Student ‘First’ Flute Available Today... Just Got Even Better!
NOW BENEFITING FROM AN IMPROVED DESIGN & PREMIUM FEATURES! The only student flute to feature French-style pointed key arms!
This wonderful ‘first’ flute for the new player or those returning to the instrument after a few years away is now benefiting from design improvements that, up to now, have been exclusively reserved for Trevor James ‘Privilege’, ‘Chanson’ & ‘Virtuoso’ step-up and professional flute models.
The TJ10XP flute continues to be a very free blowing and high-quality silver-plated instrument with a 925 silver lip plate and riser. It now benefits from a pointed key arm mechanism instead of traditional ‘Y’ arms.
Ideal for players progressing through Intermediate Grades 1-5.
Why does this outfit include two types of head?
Having a flute complete with a curved and straight head is a great idea, especially for younger or physically smaller players. The curved head makes the physical key-reach a lot easier in the beginning, but as the student grows or the player becomes more competent, the curved head can be switched out for the straight for a more traditional playing position.
- Curved & straight silver-plated headjoints included
- '925' Silver Lip Plate and Riser
- TJ Shaped Lip Plate and Riser
- Triple-layer coating: Two layers of Silver-plating on Copper Coated body tube
- Pointed Key Mechanism - The only student flute to feature this!
- E Mechanism,
- C Foot.
- Drawn tone holes,
- A+442 pitch,
- Wooden case,
- Fleece-lined case cover with shoulder strap